Thursday, December 18, 2008

6th day of Christmas!

My guy is still feeling under the weather. I just cannot believe it. Our family has been plagued with one sickness after another this year. I've never seen anything like it. I pray next year does not resemble this year.

I must admit I'm getting nervous about getting my shopping done. You can't ask people to watch sick kids, but I am not nearly ready. This is also my last week of school for this block. I have some major hives from my nerves. Between not being ready for the holidays, and needing to finish my final projects for school, I am a wreck. So far I have an A in both of my classes, but my final project is a quarter of my grade. I work best under pressure, but this is a bit much. Hm.....

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

I'm feeling the anxiety for/with you!