Saturday, December 13, 2008

1st day of Christmas

We started our 12 days of Christmas out with my parents this year. We took the kids to Rocky Ridge to see Christmas Magic, but started the night with a fun meal at Fuddrucker's. My parents gave us a "certificate" to go out to eat. Hm.... I had never seen one of these certificates before. Thank goodness their was a $20 bill attached to the cert. I am not quite sure the restaurant would have accepted it. Thanks a bunch guys!!!



They have 400,000 lights spread out over the park, walking trails, a wonderful train display, and of course, Santa.


Kirsten & Aaron had never been there so they were especially excited and Josh was excited to be able to have little people to share it with. The car line just to park was unusually long this year. It brought back the memories of going there the first time with Angelia & Lonnie's parents. Angelia was only four or five. She could probably remember. Anyway, it was fun to think of her when she was so little. I took a picture of a decoration that we have on our tree that she made when she was four.




It's weird to do these Christmas activities without her. Leah......I hope you are making new traditions of your own. For you and the grandparents......reminisce with the 12 days of Christmas 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so good to do this for your family...what a great tradition! And even greater pictures!!!!

Gwenda said...

Looks like a neat place!