I would be remiss if I did not post about the absolutely, awesome time we had last weekend with the
Milams in New York City. They took us for our anniversary which was May 10, & we once again have wonderful memories with them. Our temple trip last year, our
Codorus Sunday nights, THE BEACH & now this fun NY trip. I am so happy the Lord blessed us with such good friends.
There truly are only so many people that you can call your great friends, but
Barry & Maren are those people to us. Maren took all kinds of phenomenal pics (as always) & I still need to post them, but I had to add this to my blog before life got away from me again. I want to do a David Letterman top 10 reasons to go to New York when I post my pics. Again, THANK YOU BARRY & MAREN!
2 comments:
There is just something about being able to completely share in enthusiasm about something unknown and unfamiliar. That first taste, that first feeling, that first sight...even though you guys have sort of been to NYC before, we feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of your first REAL NYC experience!!!
Here's to many more! We love you guys!
Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment