Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One month to go


Okay, tomorrow will be EXACTLY one month till Angelia gets married! I just cannot believe it. She has done an amazing job preparing for it, & is soooooo organized with all her wedding prep. Organization is not her strength (apple never falls far from the tree) so it's been quite refreshing to see her in this light. It has helped me a lot to see her be so responsible at such a young age since she is not going to be close by. Everyone keeps asking, "Why are they moving to Florida?" I find the whole thing funny because it's what I always WANTED to do but just never did. I am vicariously living through her Florida move as we speak. I know I'll be going to Florida a lot now since she will be there. Who knows? If we have the opportunity to adopt Kirsten & Aaron maybe we will move there ourselves someday.

3 comments:

wende said...

hi lori! i was thrilled to get your comment and find your blog! i have been catching up all morning long and just have to say what a darling family you have. you are such a wonderful mom (the apple didn't fall far from the tree!) and it's been so great to see photos of them.

i can't believe angelia is getting married next month! holy smokes that makes me feel so old! i'm glad you like the photographs i took of her, i was such a beginner when i did them i don't even remember how they turned out!

it was so nice of you to go to grandpa's party, my dad said it meant a lot to him to have everyone there. i would love to get back east at some point but finding the time and money are never easy!

thanks for commenting, i will be checking in to see how you're doing from now on! -one more thing, daisies and especially gerbera daisies are my most favorite flowers! i love that we have that in common! :)

take care and say hi to angelia for me! good luck with the wedding!

Dottie said...

I love the flowers! Beautiful!!!!

Gwenda said...

What? You, move to Florida? You can't!!