On Friday we went to visit the Harlans. Chelsea & I both homeschool our kids, & it is such a comfort to talk with someone who knows the challenges & joys that come with homeschooling. It has been a HUGE challenge now that our family has grown. I know we didn't add six people to our family or anything, but Josh & I were so used to the house being quiet while he did his schoolwork. The added noise & distractions make things very difficult. I really needed some advice. Chelsea has four boys- two that she homeschools, & then two little ones. I KNOW she understands & would have some words of wisdom. The kids had way too much fun & so did I.
Most of my family & friends know that I have a terrible problem staying awake when I drive. It wasn't that late when we left, but I was tired. I don't know if Chelsea remembered how I am about driving. As I was driving home I was having a hard time staying awake. All the kids were asleep & the quiet was just too peaceful. Although I had just been at Chelsea's she called me on my cell phone. We talked the rest of my way home. Little did she know, her welcome voice helped me stay awake. Thanks Chelsea!

1 comment:
It's always nice to have a friend you can relate to, and one who can relate to you!
Post a Comment