Merry Christmas everyone! With our larger family this year, Christmas seemed all the more special. My dream has always been to have a large family & this felt so WONDERFUL. Well, until I had all the cleaning up to do with an OCD husband (but that's another story). Anyway, the kids all had a blessed day.
We went to Lonnie's Aunt Pat & Uncle Mike's house in the evening. They are the NICEST people. Every year the Grofts' meet at their house for dinner. Lonnie's lucky to have so many relatives close by. Mine all live far away. I wish we were closer to his family & saw them more often. I miss having aunts. They are such special people. I can tell his aunts are close. Lonnie's cousin, Joanna, brought her baby as well. I had never seen him. Oh my......beautiful, just beautiful. Angelia always thought Joanna was beautiful. When I told her how cute her baby was she was not surprised. "You know Mom, I always thought Joanna was gorgeous." What a nice thing to say. Anyway, we had a nice time as always.
Roblox New Account Hack
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment