We started our 12 days of Christmas with a trip to see our favorite waitress, Angelia, at Pizza Hut for lunch. The day was to get worse after a 3-hour visit to the garage to find out how badly I had damaged my car from my little accident last week. I wanted to brace myself with some pizza happiness before I got my bad news.
Josh & Gage
Kirsten & Becca
Aaron & Casey
Kirsten & Aaron have made their own friends at church too.That is such a nice feeling for me knowing they are welcomed by everyone. Josh, of course, did his normal carrying on. I told him there would be no running around the church so he decided to give horseback rides instead. Oh my.

2 comments:
It was a great party! Did you get any of the Papa John's pizza?
That was a fun party! Cute that you guys went and saw Leah...I'm totally gonna do that when my boys get older!
Post a Comment