
The tiny people might be coming back next week and every prayer counts. The case worker called today & said that D & D's mother want her children to go back into foster care but only if they can come back to us. They are going to give her 24 hours to be sure of her decision.

WHATT!!!!!!! How much more can we put these tiny people through? Is this for a reality show on how much people can mess up their children????

I know as a foster parent I am supposed to hope for reunification for all the foster children that step into our home. That is almost ALWAYS the goal.

But for reasons I will not say here, it was WAY too soon to return these children, but what do I know? What do the caseworkers know? Nothing and nothing. The all mighty judges of this county know best. Yeah right.

If that were the case, D & D's mother would never have gotten her children back so prematurely. She desperately needs to work on helping herself before she can even contemplate being good to her children.

So...I rarely ask others to pray for or with me, but this is my request. I'm not asking people to pray that the tiny people come back to us. I'm praying that Heavenly Father watches over them & does what is best for them, whatever that is. It is not for me to say.

Since the first week the tiny people were here, I put them on the Temple prayer roll. They needed every prayer they could get. Names stay on the prayer roll for two weeks, so every other week I call & put their names on again.

Those little guys really left an impression on our family, my siblings, and my parents. My mom told me tonight that every time she looks at my blog & sees their faces she starts to cry. :(

When it's Lonnie's turn to say family prayer at night, he still prays for them.

Now I'm asking all of you to slip in a couple extra names in your prayers tonight. Every prayer counts & its a great feeling knowing that I have family & friends to call on to ask for this special favor. Some tiny people are counting on you.

I would be lying if I didn't say it would make me happy to have them back. I could never tire of watching any of the sights above.
1 comment:
Your loving heart and dedication always amaze me. You all will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment