Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our family story

I decided I am going to try to be so much better at reading the scriptures with my children. So today after we were done, I asked them to share something about our family that they liked. So here goes:

Kirsten said, "In the summer I like to swim with my family. It's fun to play with my brothers & sister. Leah & I play dress up. Josh & I play football. Aaron and I play with toys together in the house." Sadly, it might be a long time till Leah's home to play dress up. :(








Josh's family story is about going to Codorus. He said, "I like to go swimming with the Milams. I like to have picnics too. My family goes there a lot, & I always have fun."














Aaron's fun summer things were said in one word, "Pool."





My favorite things we did this summer so far were watching Josh at his games & Leah's wedding! It left such sweet memories. I have talked to her more in the last 24 hours than I have all year. They call us every 2 hours or so to update us on where they are & how soon they will be to Florida! I can't WAIT to post pictures.

With Josh, I loved seeing all the different positions he could play. His debut as a catcher is below. He thinks that might be his favorite position now. His team ended up with an undefeated season & won the league championship as well. He was a happy boy. This was a season he will always remember because it doesn't happen every day.



1 comment:

Connie said...

Good morning Lori,
Be there this morning with donuts and milk. Love ya, Mom.