Saturday, September 22, 2007

Step 2: Save the Date cards!

Well, now that the date has been picked (June 28) & the Gitt has been reserved, it's time to order the Save the Date cards. I know, I know. WE didn't do that. Well, it's a NEW day people. Get with the times. (giggle.)Anyway, we needed a picture for the cards. I picked out this pic & made some fun adjustments to it. Angelia actually liked my choice!! I was so happy because I LOVE this picture of them. How cute is it?? This picture was actually taken at the Especially for Youth conference in June. You can almost see their sweet spirits in the photo (or is that a mom thing?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY, you can see their sweet spirits! I love the picture. VERY good choice! I already put the date in my Outlook calender!

Gwenda said...

Save the Date cards? You'll have to clue me in on that later! Nice picutre! Cute couple!