Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I have to say our family had some exciting news this week!! We had another car winner in my Mary Kay unit!! In my business the consultants are like my extended family. They get to know my family & we truly love them. In this business, everyone has the opportunity to win free cars. The kind of car you receive is in direct proportion to how hard you work. There is a car for consultants & 2 cars for directors. Our family has been blessed to earn 3 cars in the last 5 years. This has been such a blessing to our family because it has saved us so much money. It saves us from the expense of having a car payment. Mary Kay also pays for my inspections & registrations every year plus almost all of my car insurance. I cannot even say how grateful I am for this job that allows me to work from home & still be able to take care of my family. It's very hard for moms to help out financially & be home at the same time. But this week something EXTRA exciting happened! Rita Zimmerman, one of the consultants in my unit, earned a Pontiac Vibe. I am so happy for her!!! She & her team worked for it & deserves it. I have waited for this day in great anticipation. It never mattered to me how many cars I won if my consultants did not win cars as well. Mary Kay always told us "To pass it on." My job as a sales director is to help others achieve their dreams. I think it's one of the greatest jobs in the world. I am just SO EXCITED & I had to share!! Now........who do I help to win the NEXT car????





Rita Zimmerman, New Vibe Winner!!




Rita's vibe will be RED!!











Our Grand Prix Celebration in March!!

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Wow! This is great, Lori! Also, how blessed you are to have a job you love and it allows you to be home with Josh and Angelia!

Gwenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.