Monday, June 11, 2007

Angelia's Graduation Slideshow


Much to my surprise I made it through the ENTIRE graduation without crying. I can't believe it!! The graduation was at The Valley Forge Military Academy. Lonnie, Josh, my mom, Brent, Diane, Angelia & myself all went. The weather was beautiful, but VERY HOT!! It was such a great event. Angelia was the only student of the almost 200, that graduated high school in 3 years. And, she finished those 3 years with 18 COLLEGE CREDITS!! I am so proud of her. You know, I see her doing the high school work & the college schoolwork. I see her burning midnight oil I do not have (I'm not a night person). I see her going to a church seminary class every morning at 5:30. I see her going back & forth between college & two jobs. I see her stressed. I see how much it changed her in different ways. But mostly I see.........she is just a really hard worker determined to succeed. Work brings blessings, & I pray that's what Heavenly Father brings her. She definitely worked for them. So I didn't shed a tear at Leah's graduation, but I had a really hard time making this slideshow. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did making it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that was amazing Lori!! What a great tribute to Leah and her big day!

Leah, you are such a brave, strong, AMAZING young woman, and I just KNOW you'll do something extraordinary with your life! Remember to use the lessons and the strength you've gained, through your trials, to move forward in life. Love your family and lean on them for support through your years. No matter HOW old you get, you'll always need them, and they need you. No one else in the world will love and support you unconditionally. In the end, they're all you have.

We LOVE you, and your family!!!

Angie said...

Very impressive, Leah! Wow! You go girl!

Gwenda said...

Lori, that slide show is awesome! You did a great job - lots of nice pictures! Please teach me how you did it!!!

diane said...

Wow - I finally was able to view the video - what an amazing tribute to an amazing young lady!!This is awesome!!
Congratulations, Leah, and best wishes as you go on to finish college and pursue your dreams!
Love, Diane

Anonymous said...

WOW! watching the video made me "Homesick". Even kyle said...mommy is that lia? didn't know that he even remembered her. Way to go lia. you are such an amazing YW with out of this world parents. Congrats on the engagement. I can't say that I am surprised. All I have to say is We have a whole basement free...LOL if you guys need a place to stay and go to college. My kids really miss their NANNY! so do I. Idaho has been REALLY hard for me and seeing the pictures made me miss PA the only place in 10 years of marriage that felt like HOME. take care, Love jess and kids.